Thursday, July 15, 2010

Is there anything better?

Oh the joy that fills my soul when I watch this...

3 comments:

Meghan said...

That is too cute! Your little man is so adorble. Wish we could have a playdate!

That's neat our blogs are twinks! I always read blogs in google reader, so I hadn't noticed either. (That's also why I end up not commenting often--cause you can't comment when you're just reading the feed... But I read you blog everyday and think you're awesome!)

katiemabes said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! i love this...seriously, i love that kid! how great is he :) can't wait to have laugh time w/ him again soon (& you of course)

Lauren said...

I just read your comment on our blog, Leslie... Addy used to catnap around 4:00 too and sometimes she still does! I love reading your blog too! Luke is precious! I LOVED this video. How can you not laugh back?!! Adorable!