Today at 4:00 Luke and I had plans to go over to my friend Brittany's house. Luke and her son Shep would play and then when our husbands got off work they would follow for dinner. Instead, we will be attending the visitation of Brittany and Shep. Monday evening they were traveling home from her parent's house in Ozark and a vehicle crossed over the median and hit them head on. Brittany was killed instantly while Shep was air lifted to Birmingham Children's Hospital where he later died.
I have few words today but I believe Him when He says that his ways are not our ways. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in Him I will trust."
Please continue to pray for her husband Clint.
![]() |
| Shep and Luke at Shep's 1st birthday party |


2 comments:
My prayers are with this family & all that know them!!
This just sent chills all over me...I don't know them, but my heart is breaking for this family, for the husband. I cannot imagine what he must be going through. Sending all my love their way.
Post a Comment