I had big ambitions on Valentine’s Day to write a post about my incredible husband. I decided I still wanted to write a post about him. I thought it was very fitting to pick a random day because he doesn’t just show me love one day in February. He loves me every single day of the year.
He goes to work every day without complaint. Changes dirty diapers. Cleans dirty dishes. Does more loads of laundry than even I do. Prays for me and with me. Loves our son perfectly. Eats whatever meal concoction I come up with. He’s dependable, respectful, loving, compassionate, selfless, thoughtful, kind, strong, and honest. He’s a leader: in our home, our church, and at work.
Have you ever known someone who is good at everything they touch? That’s him. He’s a wonderful husband, father, son, brother, uncle, grandchild, coach, teacher and friend. I love him with all of my being. Almost four years later I am still in awe of the fact that Derek Irons picked me.

No comments:
Post a Comment