
At 8 months old Alex is all over the place and into everything. Just yesterday I found him in the corner of his room after a lamp cord that I had created a barrier of pillows around. He somehow crawled over and through pillows to get back there. He was so proud of himself. He is desperately trying to get up on all fours but after a few tries he falls and does his army crawl. He's talking up a storm and eating a ton of baby food. He still isn't very interested in formula. He is taking two good naps a day. He has spent the last few weeks waking at night to eat. 3 days ago I decided I was just going to start feeding him at his "meals" until he stopped eating. He's been eating so much baby food. Like a vegetable, fruit and cereal at each sitting. It may be coincidental but since we started that he's slept from 7-7 each night...poor baby has been starving! I kept thinking if he was hungry he'd take more formula (like Luke at this age) but he wanted more food. He still loves Luke and thinks he's the funniest and coolest big brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment