We had Luke's 9 month well appointment this week and when the nurse stuck his finger to draw blood he did not flinch. Not a single tear or whimper...big guy!

He is such a trooper in the car. Which is a huge blessing considering we have done some serious traveling this summer. In his 9 months of life I only remember one time driving and him crying. Such a pleasant little man.

I took this picture yesterday at the Piggly Wiggly. He looks so big in this picture. Can I get a pause button to slow this little life down?
Monday I had CPE training in Montgomery so I left my guys in Troy for the day with a grocery list; one item being sour cream. (I should note here that Derek hates it and I eat it nearly everyday). In the middle of an 8 hour lecture on Compilations and Reviews I received an email from Derek that read, "it took us 10 minutes but we found your stinky sour cream."

Goodness, I am blessed to have these two in my life!
1 comment:
i L-O-V_E that first pic w/ luke's teeth showing in his smile...geez he's getting so stinkin big!!
Post a Comment