Friday night we headed to Trussville for a wedding shower for the soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs. Daryl Irons. It was a tool and gadget shower given by Haley's bridesmaids. When we arrived, Haley grabbed Luke out of excitement and unfortunately, Luke was leaking poo out of his diaper. Yep folks, that's right, my son pooped on the bride at a wedding shower. Thankfully, Haley had a great attitude about it and Grana was prepared with a tide pen and hair dryer. Oh lawd, I was a nervous wreck. We have instructed Haley she is not to hold him on her wedding day. After the eventful beginning to the shower we had tons of fun hanging out with Daryl and Haley's friends.
The bride and groom (I don't think Daryl had a countdown hence the face)
Deron and Molly
Derek and I
Luke was excited by all of the wrapping paper. And sporting his emergency onsie since he pooped all over his cute outfit ;)
We can't wait until August 7th so that Haley's title of 'Aunt' will be official!




No comments:
Post a Comment