Saturday, July 24, 2010

9 Months

I don't think people believe me when I tell them Luke cries…here is your proof. It definitely does not happen often but he does get upset sometimes. This morning I was ready to take his picture and he was playing with a toy. This is what happened when I took it away...tough life, right?


At 9 months:

• Weight: 21 lbs 9 ozs (75th percentile)

• Height: 28.75 inches (75th percentile)

• Size 4 diaper

• Crawling and cruising all over the house.

• Giggles all of the time.

• LOVES his daddy

• Babbles all day long. Wish I knew what he was trying to say

• Eats 3 meals a day.

• New solids introduced this month: pineapples, ritz crackers, captains wafers crackers, black beans and bread.

• Favorite Toys: Playskool Busy Gears, Stacking Cups, Fisher Price Brilliant Baby Blocks.

• Favorite Book: I Love You Through and Through (or maybe this is mine ;)

• Favorite Song: Itsy Bitsy Spider

3 comments:

Pam said...

He loves his momma, too!

Unknown said...

Love the photos and can't wait to see him (ya'll) soon. We always get a giggle when viewing this blog.

Lauren said...

Luke & Addy have so much in common :) Wish y'all lived here and we could get them together sometime! Love the updates!