Thursday, July 15, 2010

IPhone inspired post

I was looking through the pictures on my IPhone this morning and came across a few I wanted to share:

Luke spent most of his time at the beach either in his swimming trunks or diaper.  It was just so darn hot and he was just too darn cute:


Last Saturday Derek, his brothers, and Drew Clayton played golf in Birmingham so Luke and I wasted the time shopping at the Summit.  It was more just "looking" but Luke spent a lot of time in his stroller getting attention.  It apparently wore him out:

Tuesday I took Luke with me to vote and the sweet little man handing out stickers had two ready for me as we were leaving.  Derek called him our little patriot.  He wore it about an hour until he noticed it and then he tried to eat it. 

No comments: