My sweet friend, Heather, is serving as a missionary in Jos, Nigeria. Heather and I were roommates my last year of college in Tuscaloosa. After graduation we both moved to Birmingham and lived together until I married Derek. I miss her dearly. She got to come home (I should say "my" home because she refers to Jos when speaking of home) for a month this summer and what a better way to spend quality time together than at the beach. She constantly encourages me through her willingness to sacrifice the luxuries of living here in the states to serve our Lord and Savior in Africa. I love you Heather!
Me, Luke, Jesse, Kathleen, Katie, Heather, Holly, Karenina, April
I have known each of these girls since college and I wish I had the time to write a post about each of them. I became a Christian my sophomore year in college and the Lord used (and still uses) each of these girls in my life in extraordinary ways. I am so incredibly blessed to know each of them.
Katie and Heather
Our view from the 17th floor
Katie and Luke (Katie had the privilege of sharing a room with Luke and I)
Luke and I enjoying the nice ocean breeze
Luke on the beach with a flip flop in hand



2 comments:
Love the beach pictures - and your new background, it is too cute! Where did you find it?
love the pics & that i got lots of leslie/luke time. thanks for sharing a room w/ me...what a treat it was :) you're the best!
Post a Comment