Alex is 4 months old and still as happy as ever. He has an infectious laugh and is the reason I can't get any work done. Who wants to prepare tax returns when you can play with this sweet baby instead? At his 4 month check-up he weighed 13 lbs 11 ozs and was 25 1/2 inches long. He is in the 25th percentile for weight (what the what?) and 75th for height. Our little chunky monkey Luke weighed 16 lbs 4 ozs at this point. I have attempted to feed him cereal a few times but he just gags the whole time. Apparently he's not ready. He spends most of his days playing in his bouncy seat, play mat or crib and he is rolling both ways. If you lie him down on his back he will roll to his tummy. He usually gets stuck there for awhile but can roll back over if he can get that big head working in his favor. At night we still swaddle him and put him in the positioner so that he will sleep on his back. Otherwise, I don't think he would ever fall asleep for rolling around.
He has really picked up on our voices this month and if his Daddy is in the room he will follow his voice wherever he goes. He is reaching for his toys and talking up a storm. I definitely don't remember Luke talking like this at 4 months. In fact, he was creating quite a stir at the doctor's office because he babbles so much. He makes the silliest little noises and then gets himself laughing. Derek thinks he is going to be the class clown. Oh, our sweet A-Dog, we are crazy in love with you!
| I had some help for this photo shoot..."say cheese, baby!" I know it appears he's trying to suck Alex's snot but this is actually what was going on... |
If you want to see some ridiculously cute baby rolls, you'll have to click here and see Luke at 4 Months.
No comments:
Post a Comment