Pretty much every morning we find Luke like this. He has started sleeping later but really I think he is just spending 30 minutes or so in his room tearing his bed apart and undressing himself. Ya know, just reaffirming his nickname, "the tornado." But y'all, have you seen these pajamas? 100% guaranteed escape-proof pajamas...if the diaper starts coming off we may just have to invest in some of these bad boys.
| "See, see, mommy I did it!" (Pajamas off and on the floor) |
1 comment:
That is so funny. EK used to do that, but when we put her in her big girl bed she decided to get out instead of undressing. She would take off her diaper and play in it...which was no fun to wake up to. Those PJ's are awesome. I'll have to remember that if we start having a problem again. :)
Post a Comment