Alex is 3 months old and a very happy little fella. Each morning I awake to his sweet coos and when I go in his room he is just smiling away. We put his mobile on his crib this weekend and we often hear him in his room laughing at it. He has started reaching for his toys and noticing his surroundings. I think he is going to be a little bit of a momma's boy. He is also very ticklish right around his neck just like Luke. Both of our boys lose it when we give them kisses on their necks. He is very active and moves all over his crib at night. Sometimes when he is awake he gets his legs and arms moving so fast you would think he is in a bicycle race. I love all of his sweet expressions and how easily he is amused. I usually post one picture each month but every single picture I took of Alex was too sweet not to post. I just had to share them all...
Here is a link to Luke's 3 month post.
No comments:
Post a Comment