I don't think I ever did a post on Alex's nursery. It already looks a little different since these pictures were taken but I want to document it like I did Luke's. We used the same bedding as Luke but painted the walls with the leftover paint from Luke's dresser in his big boy room (BM Owl Gray). We brought the lamps from the living room into the nursery and I made the curtains and blanket on the recliner from some scrap fabrics we had lying around. I also made the little houndstooth pillow on the chair. I wanted to use that fabric more in the room but it was a little pricey so a small pillow had to do. I got new knobs for the dresser on clearance at Anthropologie. I made the 3 gallery framed scriptures on my computer and printed them on card stock and the new mobile and elephant hamper were baby gifts. I think it turned out perfect for our little Alex.
 |
| Where's sleeping Alex? |
 |
| I hand embroidered this and then wrapped it on a canvas |
No comments:
Post a Comment