Alex is 2 months old. He is such a sweetie pie and I can't imagine life without him. It's amazing how it's already so hard to remember not knowing him. He is a sweet little baby and loves his big brother to pieces. He is constantly smiling at him. He has started belly laughing and I just can't get enough of his precious chubby cheeks. At his 2 month check-up he weighed 11 lbs 13 oz (50th percentile) and was 22.5 inches long (75th percentile). He is the same length as Luke at this age and a little lighter.
Here is a link to Luke's 2 month post. I can't remember his head measurement but it was 95th percentile. No Irons family member is surprised by this...the Irons' have big heads ;) Alex eats 3-5 ounces every 4 hours. He is sleeping through the night and wakes up with a big smile on his face. He has the softest auburn hair and I love his little spike. He loves the chevron pillow on our couch and will stare at it forever. He isn't a huge fan of the swing but loves his bouncy seat. He does not like to be cold and loves the bath tub. He receives kisses with a huge smile...it's a good thing because he gets a lot between the three of us.
I love my boys so much and can't imagine life without them. Thank you, thank you, thank you Lord for entrusting these sweet little boys to me!
1 comment:
Precious!!
Post a Comment