I'm going to try and play catch-up this week. Life has slowed down a bit since baseball season ended and I've been using all of my free time to enjoy my wonderful husband and sweet little boy. Baseball season ended the Friday before Easter and Derek's parents came into town. We all took Luke to our church's Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning. Luke had a blast hunting eggs. It was as if somebody explained the concept to him beforehand. Once they released the children, Luke ran around and collected as many eggs as possible. Derek followed behind with the basket and Luke would pick up the eggs and throw them in as quickly as possible. If Derek got too far behind him he would throw the eggs into the nearest basket. It was as if he was in a race.
We had Sunday lunch with the Carson's and Aaron's. I didn't get a picture before church and Luke fell asleep on the way home from lunch so I have no Easter pictures, sad! It was a wonderful and beautiful weekend celebrating our Risen Savior!!
 |
| Hunting eggs under bushes |
 |
| Luke with The Lane children |
 |
| Papa and Grana |
 |
| He was in need of a nap at this point |
No comments:
Post a Comment