Did ya'll have bad weather this week? Monday night around 10:30 we had a bad storm come through Troy. The thunder that initially woke us up was very close and very loud. It was so loud that it caused some of Luke's toys to sing. It was a strange thing waking up to the thunder and then hearing Luke's toys sing through his monitor. Of course Luke didn't budge and as soon as Derek calmed me down he was back to snoring. I saw that the Severe Thunderstorm Warning didn't expire until 11 so I knew I wasn't going back to sleep so I got up and wandered around the house for 30 minutes until the weather calmed down.
A week ago Sunday Luke came down with a 104 temp with no other symptoms. I called his pediatrician and he diagnosed him over the phone with Roseola. Basically he had a fever for five days (with no other symptoms) and then when it broke last Thursday he broke out in a rash all over his body. He's been sleeping a lot this week and I'm guessing he's playing catch-up.
We've been so busy with baseball season. I realized the other day that I don't have any pictures from games even though the majority of our time is spent at the field. I guess the thought of packing one more thing in my bag when we head to a game seems overwhelming. I am going to take some pictures today to post. Luke loves going to games and can always find a friend to play with.
One last thing. I took these pictures after nap time one day last week to showcase his wild hair. He was being so darn cute that I just kept clicking....no doubt he is a ham.
No comments:
Post a Comment