I have done a pitiful job of posting about my pregnancy and our new little addition. Today I'm 14 weeks pregnant. According to the Baby Center the baby is the size of a shrimp. I am showing much faster this time. I think I looked like this at about 20 weeks with Luke. This pregnancy has been very similar to my first. I am nauseous most days and have very little energy to do much of anything. I also have similar cravings: cheese, cheese, and more cheese. At my last appointment Dr. Connor picked up a heartbeat of 155. I have looked everywhere to see what Luke's heartbeat was this early and I didn't write it down (darn it!). I think it was in the 150s but I'm not certain. People often ask me what I think the gender is but I really have no idea. I really had a preference with Luke but not so much with this one. To be honest, having a little girl scares me just a little bit. But then I see things like this doll and think of all of the fun things that come with having little girls. We shall see! We should be able to find out the gender at our May appointment and I anxiously await that day.
My next appointment is next Monday and since it is Derek's spring break he will get to come with me! We continue to pray for a healthy baby and are anxious to meet our next little blessing.
2 comments:
I did not realize you were expecting. Congrats! The second one is wonderful! ...but so is the 3rd one! :)
Congrats! I had no idea either!!
Post a Comment