Baseball season (Derek working crazy hours)
+ Tax Season (Me working whenever I can squeeze time into my day)
+ Babysitting a friend's 2 month old for the next 12 weeks
+ 10 weeks pregnant (sleepy and nauseous)
= Exhaustion for the Irons
I should definitely be spending this moment working. Both babies are sleeping and we are heading to Montgomery at 3:30 for Derek's baseball game. However, I didn't want to neglect the blog.
Luke is so much fun. Each day that passes I think he can not get any cuter or sweeter and then he does. He is gentle in love but all boy...rough, tough and loud! He is into everything and talking up a storm (even though we do not know what he is saying most of the time). He is into puzzles and playing outside. I really think he would spend the entire day outside playing. No matter how long we are out there he cries when we come in. I think he may have an engineer brain like his Grandpa Joe. He will spend hours trying to figure out how something works. He most recently has learned to unscrew a top and unlock an iPhone. He is very observant and is still a copy cat. Last weekend we were in Prattville for baseball all day and he spent 6 HOURS walking the ball field, playing in the dirt, and copying the big guys. This pregnant momma was exhausted! We always say he looks just like his daddy but he sure does have a sweet tooth like me. As you can see by these next two pictures.
| Wouldn't eat dinner but got after this chocolate chip cookie |
| yogurt. He got upset when it was all gone ;) |
| Don't tell his daddy but he picked up an Auburn chick. |
| Climbing into everything and so proud |
| Sleeping angel |
| Playing outside. He loves to fill his wagon with toys and pull it. |
2 comments:
Leslie, so excited to hear y'all are expecting!! Congratulations! And I can identify with the no time to blog problem :) tax season is not good for that!
Love the updates. So glad to hear all are doing well.
Post a Comment