Luke has the Croup cough again. I took him to the doctor yesterday and he put him on a steroid. We are hopeful that we caught it early enough to avoid an episode like last time. He acts like he feels fine he is just barking :) Dr Roy fit us in yesterday afternoon. That is code for come in and wait for hours until we've seen everyone else. Don't get me wrong, we love Dr Roy and are very grateful that he'd even work us in. However, entertaining a 15 month old at the doctor's office can be difficult. Who knew an empty cabinet could provide lasting entertainment.
Oh no! Sorry to hear that Luke is sick again! I hope it goes away for good this time. Entertaining a baby at the doctor's office is always fun... I am paranoid about letting Addy touch anything because I envision an army of germs at the doctor's office so I always try to keep her contained which gets really challenging when you have to wait like y'all did!
1 comment:
Oh no! Sorry to hear that Luke is sick again! I hope it goes away for good this time. Entertaining a baby at the doctor's office is always fun... I am paranoid about letting Addy touch anything because I envision an army of germs at the doctor's office so I always try to keep her contained which gets really challenging when you have to wait like y'all did!
Post a Comment