Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Look

When I was a teenager I would move the furniture around in my room.  I get tired of things quickly.  That has transferred over into adulthood and I'm constantly moving pillows, frames, etc. around in our house.  Apparently that is true for my virtual space as well.  I spent way too much time (like an hour) last night updating but I like the new look.  My type A personality needed order so you'll see all of the links that used to be on the right sidebar are now all organized in the top bar.  I'll probably change the pictures out at the top as Luke grows.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I love it! A new fresh look is good in all areas of our lives sometimes, no?

and that chuckle video--so cute! (did I already comment on that? I don't know--my brain is all fuzzy today)