Derek and I went to New Orleans last weekend with some friends for the Troy bowl game. Luke stayed back in Troy with Grana. Friday night we arrived late and walked through the French Quarter and ate beignets at Cafe Du Monde. Saturday we ate lunch in the French Quarter, walked around the Shops at Canal Street, Jackson Square and rode the trolley into the garden district. We ate dinner Saturday night at the Acme Oyster House. For all of you Man vs Food fans this is where Adam Richman did his oyster challenge. It was delicious! That night we went to to the Troy game at the Super Dome. It was definitely a different bowl game atmosphere than we are used to but it was a lot of fun to run into tons of people we know from Troy. We headed home Sunday and got home just in time to see Luke before bed time. I'm pretty sure he would have been just fine if we had left him with Grana for a few more days. Can you blame him? I left my camera in the car when the valet took it Friday night so I was left with my IPhone the whole trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment