Monday, November 15, 2010

Baby E visits for the day

I'm currently blogging from my IPhone. I have tons of pictures on my camera to upload and blog about. Hopefully I can get to it tomorrow because I have my hands full today. I'm the back-up sitter for a friends little girl:



E is with Luke and I today. She has started eating rice cereal and Luke is in a copy cat phase of life:



He saw the spoon and decided to copy what Mom was doing.


When Luke was E's age he LOVED Praise Baby. Kind of like Baby Einstein but with praise music. I even tried Baby Einstein and he wouldn't have anything to do with it. We used to joke that it was a guaranteed 30 minutes of quiet. Which really wasn't a joke because it was. I popped it in for E and it did not have the same affect on her however this is what my little one looked like for 30 minutes:



Note to self: keep Praise Baby in the lineup. Also, I should point out (for his daddy's sake) that the pink baby doll belongs to E ;)

Have I mentioned that Luke is an absolute WILD man in the tub? Well he is. It's out of shear excitement but it's becoming somewhat dangerous. Imagine a bucking bull as soon as the gate opens.

Last night derek was bathing Luke while I whipped us up some dinner. I heard a loud thump and then crying and then Derek came out after bath time and said, "whatever you paid for that rubber frog that covers the faucet was worth it tonight." Luke managed to throw himself hard enough into the rubber frog that it cut his skin,swelled up and bruised:



Praise the Lord for the rubber frog faucet cover!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Leslie, Addy is crazy about the bathtub too! I feel like we have to put on a rainsuit when she gets a bath because she splashes and plays so hard in the tub! Glad we're not the only ones...