Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Luke!

We had the big one year old birthday bash here Saturday!  I can not believe how quickly time flies when you have a little one.  Really we just had a little get together of family and friends to celebrate a precious little life that the Lord has blessed us with.  My goals were to share sweet fellowship with those we love and to celebrate Luke.  Both were accomplished and I am so thankful to everyone who helped! We are also thankful for the beautiful weather the Lord provided because our little house would have seemed tiny if we weren't able to go outside and play. 







One of many wagon rides provided by my lovely husband

I love cake!


lots of new chew toys!

Aunt Haley and Uncle Daryl

The Irons, family of three!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

What a fun party! Great job, Mama!