Derek was out of school this week for Fall break so I drove to Montgomery and worked at the office all week. Partly because they had enough work to keep me busy with the 10/15 deadline but mostly because we thought it'd be nice to have a little extra cash before the holidays. I think the boys had a little too much fun without me. They had breakfast and lunch with the boys, a few trips to wal-mart, played at the park and who knows what else. Luke had a bunch of dirty diapers Wednesday and Thursday and then I woke up yesterday with a stomach bug. All I have to say is MISERABLE! Little did we know Derek's role as Mom would overflow into the weekend. He and Luke went the the Troy tailgate yesterday afternoon and then a wedding last night, I stayed home and tried not to move. I realized last night that I had this same stomach bug a year ago only I was 37 weeks pregnant. We are hopeful in Derek's teacher-immune-system getting him through this.
| Luke eating breakfast before I left for work Monday morning. |
No comments:
Post a Comment