Last Friday Derek and I dropped Luke off in Crossville at his Grana and Papa's house and headed to Atlanta for the weekend.
Friday night we went to the Braves game. We got our tickets from Don Sutton and these were our awesome seats 7 rows behind home plate.
Saturday we spent the morning running in Centennial Park, lunch in downtown, IKEA, Braves game, and then we headed to the Hudson Grill to watch the Bama game with the Atlanta UA Alumni chapter. Sunday we went to the Falcons vs 49ers game. Derek is a 49ers fan so it wasn't a great weekend as far as his teams winning for him. We did have so much fun hanging out, just the two of us, without worrying about sleep or bottles or dirty diapers. I could not enjoy Derek any more. I married my very best friend and I could not be more grateful for him.
Back in Crossville Luke was wrecking havoc at his grandparents. He basically destroyed their house....
Thank you Grana and Papa for the break.



1 comment:
We loved every moment with Luke. This messy house was the happiest it's been in a while!
Post a Comment