Luke discovered that the crib mattress was raised and figured out a way to climb in and then began jumping like the wild man that he is. I probably should have stopped him but that little giggle and grin was too cute and so I just stood beside the crib and allowed it.
I made a few changes in the nursery and still haven't hung anything on the walls but for the most part it is ready for little Alex's arrival. I painted the walls the same light gray that I painted Luke's dresser, made new curtains and a few other things to make it different for our new little man. By the way, he will be here in 11 days or less!!!! I can't wait to meet him!
1 comment:
Aww, Luke is such a big boy! I'm glad his big boy bed is working out better! Just in time for baby Alex to arrive! I am so impressed with all your craftiness, Leslie!! Great job on all your projects!
Post a Comment