Tuesday, February 8, 2011

15 Months



Here are just a few things about Luke at 15 months old that I wanted to jot down.

He gives kisses to everyone and everything. His stuffed animals, strangers, himself in the mirror...he is a very affectionate little boy. A few weeks ago one of our friends stopped by and she has an 8 month old baby girl and Luke gave her several kisses. I think he scared her a little bit.

The second he hears music he stops everything and starts dancing. He usually bounces his knees, shakes his head and waves his hands. I posted the sweetest video on facebook a few weeks ago of his dance moves. He can even do the moonwalk.

He is a climber. He climbs on and into everything. Is this a boy thing? Oh my goodness he is such a little monkey!

His favorite foods are spaghetti, grilled cheese, ritz crackers, blueberries, waffles and milk. I really think he would live on milk alone if he could.

He says: bye bye, mama, daddy, uh-oh, yea, and no (he says "no" more than I'd like). When he does something he knows he wasn't supposed to do he looks at me and says "uh-oh."

He is a great helper. He helps me put the groceries away and pick up toys (sometimes). He's very observant of what I am doing and if he can do it he wants to help.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Climbing is definitely a boy "thing", just get ready for the skinned knees and elbows.