Sunday, April 1, 2012

Water Table and Sharing with Baby

Since the weather has been so summer-ish we have spent many days outside...Luke's favorite place to be.  On this particular day he was playing in his water table, which he loves.  Being the thoughtful little guy that he is he decided that he'd better share his toys with Alex as he exclaimed, "Mommy, baby has no toys!"  As you can see he is dumping them all in the bouncey seat with Alex.  I ran in and got my camera and started snapping away to remember this sweet moment.  It took me looking down at the last picture on the camera to notice Alex was shoving the fishing pole down his throat...poor second child.  I still laugh out loud when I look at that picture.  Bless his heart!  I also am curious when Luke will stop calling Alex "baby."







No comments: