Sunday, August 14, 2011

McWane Center

Last weekend we traveled to Birmingham to spend time with friends before our summer came to a close.  Jessica and Leah were in town visiting Jessica's parents so Luke got a lot of play time with Leah.  We took them to the McWane Center on Saturday morning.  I was concerned it was going to be a little too old for Luke but there was plenty for him to do and he loved it!  At one point he climbed to the 5th story of the playground and this 32 week pregnant momma had to climb in there after him .  I am sure it was a sight to see.  He is quite the little daredevil. 

That evening we met some good friends at Jim n Nicks in Gardendale to celebrate the arrival of little Alex.  We got lots of diapers and wipes and are so grateful for our sweet friends who are so generous. 


Leah and Luke watching TV

Leaving for McWane

The water table...I think we could have spent the whole day here



Digging for dinosaur bones


Celebrating baby Alex with some sweet college friends

No comments: