
...to this position:

We found him like this a few times this week after leaving him on his tummy. We both witnessed the actual transition today.
If you will notice the second picture is grainy. Luke's second favorite chew toy is my iPhone (coming in right behind a flip-flop). The other day I couldn't hear very well and now all of my pictures turn out like this. I'm guessing his slobber has done a number on my phone. I am going to have to keep him away from the new one when it arrives!
2 comments:
oh my goodness! he's getting so stinkin big...i need to see this in person...plus, his sweet momma of course!
Leslie, it makes me feel better that Luke likes flip flops! Anytime I forget and leave my shoes lying around, Addy heads straight for them! I don't always catch her in time either!
Post a Comment