Luke is sleeping in his crib (hallelujah to thine be the glory) so I thought I would use the break to write a little blog. Derek's team is playing in a tournament in Wicksburg this week so I have had some very long days. While I have no idea where Wicksburg is, I do know it is an hour away and they are winning and therefore keep playing (which is awesome) but means more long days for me. You can follow his team here.
We are trying to be consistent with Luke's bedtime routine which means I am bound to the house until we get him through this 4 month sleep regression (yes he is 5 months). I have gotten a little bored being at home for such long hours with just Luke and my tax returns so last night after I put Luke to bed I was sitting in the chair and got this huge burst of energy to workout, mind you the only workout I have done in 5 months is lifting a 17lb baby (I realize that was the longest sentence ever with run-ons and punctuation errors but I'm under the gun here). For whatever reason I thought it would be a good idea to do the elliptical for 30 minutes and then when that didn't seem like enough the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. At the end of the 50 minutes I was exhausted but slept beautifully last night. Well, minus the 12:30 and 4:30 feedings. Anyway, today I can not move without feeling as if my muscle are going to burst forth from my body. I'm in SERIOUS PAIN. What in the world was I thinking?
Okay, Luke's awake and it is only a matter of minutes before the mobile no longer amuses him and he starts fussing. Hopefully these sore muscles are able to lift the chunkey monkey from his crib...ouch!
No comments:
Post a Comment