Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hey Auburn....



Derek and I had the chance to go to the Auburn game last minute and after much deliberation I decided to go and leave Luke for the first time. He got to stay home with Grana, Papa, Nana and Uncle Deron which was probably much cooler than his Momma who is always kissing all over him. We had so much fun! In the first quarter I was second guessing my decision to come, however, we ended up pulling out the win and it made it all worth it. I've always said I had no desire to go to Auburn for a game because the joy of winning doesn't out weigh the horrible feeling of losing there. Luckily, I didn't have to experience that!
While I had so much fun and it was good to get away for a day, I missed the heck out of my little baby. I was constantly looking at his pictures on my phone. While we were gone Grana took such good care of him and he of course was an angel baby! I'm pretty sure he didn't even notice I was gone!

No comments: